Olympic Signs was the joint vision of two partners, Rob Whitehead and Bill Pyter. Their vision became a reality in 1980 when they began their small company in a two-car garage. They had scarcely any money and very limited resources at their disposal. With only a pick-up truck and a manual crane, Rob and Bill began installing and servicing local commercial signage. Although they had very little, they had the firm belief that they produced an exceptional product and delivered total customer satisfaction. It is this philosophy that keeps Bill and Rob in business today.
Over the years, Olympic Signs enhanced their capabilities, expanded their product and service line, and added a team to their two-man operation. By 1985, they outgrew the garage and moved into their first real building. After expanding beyond this building, and another 13,000 square foot facility in Glendale Heights, Olympic Signs moved to Lombard, IL in 1997. It is in the new 30,000 square foot building where Olympic Signs continues to expand and prosper.
Why Work With Olympic Signs?
- Detail Oriented
- Full Service Sign Company
- Over 36 Years of Experience
- Ensure That Projects Run Smoothly
- We Can Help Your Business Stand Out
- Focus on Complete Customer Satisfaction
- Industry Leader Offering a Full Range of Services
- Sign Will Be Handled in a Professional and Timely Manner