To provide comprehensive support to the Sales division. This includes helping the VP of Sales and other members with managing their daily routine of Customer accounts, database, projects and general customer communication. Excellent opportunity for future Sign Sales Executive.
Position: Direct Hire, Full time
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision Ins. and 401K
Please forward your resume to email@example.com
- To support and assist the Sales Team in managing efficiency on a daily basis.
- Point Person for Salespeople on pending orders and customer service to existing accounts.
- Responsible for coordinating with sales and operations staff for the purpose of maintaining, developing and growing rigorous sales pipeline.
- Call on existing or potential prospects and marketing campaign leads.
- Provide pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions.
- Perform the tasks of responding to customers via phone and email on inquiries of the products and services of the group as directed.
- Assist customer by solving queries and by explaining features and benefits of Olympik’s services.
- Perform the tasks of gathering and recording customer information and sales activity data in the customer relationship management system.
- Maintain customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; and documenting all activities.
- Keep sales team informed by documenting daily activity.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; coordinating with other departments.
- Accomplish department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Maintaining database with the current and accurate customer account and quote information.
- Process & administer all new and existing customer quotes as directed by the Sales Team.
- Manage the administration for the Sales Team, notably customer reports & sales figure analysis, product images/spec information, records of pricing documents and filing.
- Involvement in any new projects.
- To provide and assist with any other reasonable requirements that may be requested by members of the Sales team.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- College graduate preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to multi-task, and complete all assigned tasks.
- Effective time management skills.
- Understanding of sales principles and techniques.
- Good team player and should meet or exceed team goals.
- Collaborate and work effectively as a team member.
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative.
- Plan decisions and practice good judgment.